Any Energy Are Now An Apricus Reseller/Installer
December 5, 2017
AGL Increase Feed in Tariff
July 21, 2017
Free Energy Reduction Consultation
June 2, 2017
May 2, 2017
Struddys Sports - Go Solar
February 22, 2017
Temperatures & Electricity Price On The Rise
January 13, 2017
Time to Change
November 7, 2016
Solar Savings Calculators
July 20, 2016
How To Reduce Your Power Bills
July 13, 2016
Warm Up With Rinnai
May 30, 2016
Choosing the Right Solar Hot Water System
April 5, 2016
April 4, 2016
Electricity price surge: 21 ways you can save on power - The Queensland Times
http://news.google.com Tue, 29 Mar 2016 01:35:29 GMT
21 WAYS YOU CAN SAVE ON YOUR POWER BILL
1. Use your air-conditioner sparingly and switch to dry mode to make even more savings.
2. Switch to solar power to minimise your bills.
3. Use gas or solar for your hot water generation.
4. Install powerboards for big devices like TVs which can be turned off by remote control.
5. Use the sun to dry clothes rather than a dryer. Use a softener in the cold water wash if you don't like hard towels. Or just harden up.
6. Send the teenagers away to their mates for a few days (or weeks).
7. Introduce penalties when the kids fail to switch things off.
8. Turn the lights off people! And change to energy saving bulbs.
9. Switch large TVS off standby mode.
10. Recharge your electronic devices at work rather than at home. Just don't tell the boss.
11. Have a candlelit dinner for the missus.
12. Have a BBQ for the bloke in your life.
13. Go to a mates and use their power to watch the footy.
14. Don't iron or buy clothes that don't need ironing. A few wrinkles never killed anyone.
15. Use a microwave instead of the oven.
16. Bathe in the ocean or a dam rather than having a shower.
17. Shower with a wife or friend. By just make sure it's not your wife's friend!
18. Go natural with the hair - avoid the straightener - or just shave it off altogether.
19. Turn your computer off for a few days and go outside.
20. Sell the teenager's Playstation and Xbox. They will love you for it eventually (Maybe).
21. Have an Earth hour every week. 60 minutes with no power. It will do wonders for birth rates.
save on power
Solar Hot Water
electric hot water
how solar hot water works
solar hot water